Showing all 6 results
Master Traditional and Modern Country Guitar Playing
- Discover a Complete Method to Learn Traditional and Modern Country Guitar Playing
- Master Chord Playing and Rhythm Guitar Skills & play like the greatest country music guitarists
- Develop a full range of Scales, Arpeggios, and Soloing Approaches to create your own country music licks and riffs
Have you tried playing country guitar but don’t feel like you’ve done more than learn a few chords and cliché licks?
Do you find yourself thinking so much about the neck of the guitar that you can’t get in the groove of the music?
Do you dream of playing solos like legendary guitarists Roy Nichols, James Burton, Luther Perkins, and Eldon Shamblin?
Country Guitar for Beginners is a complete guide to help beginners master elements of the country genre. Split into two sections, this book is designed to develop chord playing, rhythm guitar skills, and lead guitar solos.
Here’s What You Get…
A complete guide to Country Music for Beginners so you learn how to play chords, rhythm, and lead solos like the greats
Over 100 pages of Chord Diagrams, Exercises, Tips, Soloing Ideas, and more so you learn to play like your favorite country guitarists
Over 170 audio examples and 3 backing tracks you can download for free to make the music come alive and help you practice your new country guitar skills\
Learn basic and advanced techniques like how to flat pick and thumb pick, embellish rhythm parts with typical double stop riffs, scales in multiple keys, using triads as soloing guides, bending ideas, diatonic intervals, and more
Country Guitar for Beginners is split into two sections: Chords and Rhythm Guitar & Scales, Arpeggios and Lead Guitar.
Part One: Chords and Rhythm Guitar revisits the essential chord voicings found in everything from cowboy ballads to western swing. There are plenty of country guitar secrets thrown in too… so you’ll need to pay attention! Once you’ve refreshed these voicings, you will look at the many ways they’re used in real country rhythm guitar.
Part Two: Scales, Arpeggios and Lead Guitar will help you develop a full range of scales, arpeggios and soloing approaches that can be applied to country music. Mastering the skills in this section will free your mind from thinking too much about the neck when playing, as well as preparing your fingers for the more technically demanding aspects of country guitar like banjo rolls and open string ideas.
While your ultimate goal may be to become the next Danny Gatton or Johnny Hiland, never lose sight of the roots. County Guitar for Beginners will help you build the foundations of rhythm guitar you need plus begin to solo like your favorite country guitarists.
Master fingerstyle country guitar and learn the styles of the greatest country guitar players
Are you struggling to master country guitar and Travis picking? The Country Fingerstyle Guitar Method is the perfect way to master fingerpicking on the guitar.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Master every essential country guitar technique.
- Develop Travis picking, syncopation, and articulation.
- Effortlessly combine advanced chords, inversions, and bass lines.
- Learn the guitar Styles of Merle Travis, Chet Atkins, and Jerry Reed.
- Discover banjo rolls and the secret to effortless speed and fluency.
- Learn with tablature, notation, and hundreds of audio examples of authentic country guitar vocabulary.
Part One tackles the techniques needed to build confidence, speed, and articulation. You will cover the “pinch” technique, thumb picks, and alternating bass lines, syncopation, articulation, combining chord and bass lines, and soloing while holding down the chords and bass. You will become the perfect country guitar all-rounder with an excellent mastery of Travis picking.
Part Two takes a detailed look at the evolution of fingerstyle country guitar and studies the styles and idiosyncrasies of artists like Merle Travis, Chet Atkins, and Jerry Reed. Each artist’s approach is dissected and through multiple “in the style of” examples. You will gain great insight into how country guitar picking developed into the virtuosic style it has now become. You will discover harmony, part layering, harmonics, the “claw” technique, thumb picking, counterpoint, altered tunings, and much more.
Each technique and approach is combined into a musical study that gives real insight into the greatest country guitar players in the world, and put you on the way to developing your own unique style.
Here’s what you get:
- Over 100 pages of country picking essentials stuffed with 190 individually recorded examples so you can develop at your own pace.
- A complete course in country fingerstyle–from first rudiments to advanced techniques teaching you to play the country classics while developing your own personal style.
- Detailed discussion of thumb picks, tone, technique and the evolution of country guitar.
- Complete style-files of three of the greatest country fingerstyle guitarists.
- Every essential country chord, technique, bass line, lick and trick to get you playing the right way as quickly as possible.
Bonus! – A complete solo guitar study to consolidate your new skills and help you understand how to combine all the techniques included.
Buy it now to supercharge your country fingerpicking mastery.
The Perfect Resource for Any Country Guitar Player
Three Best-Selling Country Guitar Books in One Complete Volume
- Discover every essential country guitar chord.
- Master country guitar techniques like banjo rolls and hybrid picking.
- Learn and apply over 100 country guitar licks.
- Play exciting country guitar solos with authentic backing tracks.
- Discover every important country guitar scale in addition to learning the CAGED System.
- Master bends, slides, picking, legato, and much more!
The Complete Country Guitar Method Compilation is a collection of three best-selling books that teach the essential skills required to move from absolute basics to astonishing country guitar solos.
Here’s What You Get:
- Three best-selling books in one!
- 278 pages of traditional and cutting-edge country guitar essentials.
- Over 400 notated audio examples so you can hear how to play guitar.
- A complete breakdown and masterclass of every country guitar technique.
- Over 100 authentic “in the style of” country guitar licks.
You’ll be a country guitar picking pro in no time.
Book 1: Country Guitar for Beginners
Are you struggling to learn country guitar? This book covers the essential country chord voicings found in everything from cowboy ballads to western swing. There are plenty of country guitar secrets thrown in too so you’ll need to pay attention! Once you’ve learned these voicings, you will apply them by playing real country rhythm guitar.
Next, you’ll move on to develop a full range of scales, arpeggios and soloing approaches that can be applied to country music, preparing your fingers for the more technically demanding aspects of country guitar.
Book 2: Country Guitar Soloing Techniques
Have you ever wondered how great country guitarists effortlessly outline the chord sequences in their solos and never break a sweat? This book teaches you authentic country guitar soloing using the actual techniques of the masters.
With over 180 notated audio examples, every essential technique, scale and approach is dissected and developed into musical licks and exciting, flamboyant solos. From simple scales to triads and chromatic approach notes, the harmonic and theoretical aspects of soloing are broken down and rebuilt effortlessly into articulate solo lines that sound incredible. You’ll discover triads, Pentatonic scales, open string licks, hybrid-picking, banjo rolls, slurs and chromatic ideas that will quickly propel you to country guitar soloing greatness.
Book 3: Country Guitar Heroes – 100 Licks for Country Guitar
This goes way beyond every other lick book available. It’s a complete guitar method for country guitar that teaches you how to learn and internalize the language of the country guitar masters into your everyday playing.
The style and language of the 20 most genre-defining country guitar players are discussed and analyzed, along with five defining, “in the style of” guitar licks are given for each player.
Albert Lee | Brad Paisley | Brent Mason | Buck Owens/Don Rich | Chet Atkins | Danny Gatton | Eldon Shamblin | Glen Campbell | Hank Garland | James Burton | Jerry Donahue | Jerry Reed | Jimmy Bryant | Johnny Hiland | Keith Urban | Redd Volkaert | Roy Nichols | Steve Wariner | Vince Gill | Whit Smith
In addition to learning their essential country guitar language, you will also learn how to easily incorporate their country guitar licks into your playing.
You can’t afford to miss this incredible country guitar resource.