Showing all 2 results
Master Traditional and Modern Country Guitar Playing
- Discover a Complete Method to Learn Traditional and Modern Country Guitar Playing
- Master Chord Playing and Rhythm Guitar Skills & play like the greatest country music guitarists
- Develop a full range of Scales, Arpeggios, and Soloing Approaches to create your own country music licks and riffs
Have you tried playing country guitar but don’t feel like you’ve done more than learn a few chords and cliché licks?
Do you find yourself thinking so much about the neck of the guitar that you can’t get in the groove of the music?
Do you dream of playing solos like legendary guitarists Roy Nichols, James Burton, Luther Perkins, and Eldon Shamblin?
Country Guitar for Beginners is a complete guide to help beginners master elements of the country genre. Split into two sections, this book is designed to develop chord playing, rhythm guitar skills, and lead guitar solos.
Here’s What You Get…
A complete guide to Country Music for Beginners so you learn how to play chords, rhythm, and lead solos like the greats
Over 100 pages of Chord Diagrams, Exercises, Tips, Soloing Ideas, and more so you learn to play like your favorite country guitarists
Over 170 audio examples and 3 backing tracks you can download for free to make the music come alive and help you practice your new country guitar skills\
Learn basic and advanced techniques like how to flat pick and thumb pick, embellish rhythm parts with typical double stop riffs, scales in multiple keys, using triads as soloing guides, bending ideas, diatonic intervals, and more
Country Guitar for Beginners is split into two sections: Chords and Rhythm Guitar & Scales, Arpeggios and Lead Guitar.
Part One: Chords and Rhythm Guitar revisits the essential chord voicings found in everything from cowboy ballads to western swing. There are plenty of country guitar secrets thrown in too… so you’ll need to pay attention! Once you’ve refreshed these voicings, you will look at the many ways they’re used in real country rhythm guitar.
Part Two: Scales, Arpeggios and Lead Guitar will help you develop a full range of scales, arpeggios and soloing approaches that can be applied to country music. Mastering the skills in this section will free your mind from thinking too much about the neck when playing, as well as preparing your fingers for the more technically demanding aspects of country guitar like banjo rolls and open string ideas.
While your ultimate goal may be to become the next Danny Gatton or Johnny Hiland, never lose sight of the roots. County Guitar for Beginners will help you build the foundations of rhythm guitar you need plus begin to solo like your favorite country guitarists.
Master fingerstyle country guitar and learn the styles of the greatest country guitar players
Are you struggling to master country guitar and Travis picking? The Country Fingerstyle Guitar Method is the perfect way to master fingerpicking on the guitar.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Master every essential country guitar technique.
- Develop Travis picking, syncopation, and articulation.
- Effortlessly combine advanced chords, inversions, and bass lines.
- Learn the guitar Styles of Merle Travis, Chet Atkins, and Jerry Reed.
- Discover banjo rolls and the secret to effortless speed and fluency.
- Learn with tablature, notation, and hundreds of audio examples of authentic country guitar vocabulary.
Part One tackles the techniques needed to build confidence, speed, and articulation. You will cover the “pinch” technique, thumb picks, and alternating bass lines, syncopation, articulation, combining chord and bass lines, and soloing while holding down the chords and bass. You will become the perfect country guitar all-rounder with an excellent mastery of Travis picking.
Part Two takes a detailed look at the evolution of fingerstyle country guitar and studies the styles and idiosyncrasies of artists like Merle Travis, Chet Atkins, and Jerry Reed. Each artist’s approach is dissected and through multiple “in the style of” examples. You will gain great insight into how country guitar picking developed into the virtuosic style it has now become. You will discover harmony, part layering, harmonics, the “claw” technique, thumb picking, counterpoint, altered tunings, and much more.
Each technique and approach is combined into a musical study that gives real insight into the greatest country guitar players in the world, and put you on the way to developing your own unique style.
Here’s what you get:
- Over 100 pages of country picking essentials stuffed with 190 individually recorded examples so you can develop at your own pace.
- A complete course in country fingerstyle–from first rudiments to advanced techniques teaching you to play the country classics while developing your own personal style.
- Detailed discussion of thumb picks, tone, technique and the evolution of country guitar.
- Complete style-files of three of the greatest country fingerstyle guitarists.
- Every essential country chord, technique, bass line, lick and trick to get you playing the right way as quickly as possible.
Bonus! – A complete solo guitar study to consolidate your new skills and help you understand how to combine all the techniques included.
Buy it now to supercharge your country fingerpicking mastery.