Neoclassical Speed Strategies for Guitar by Chris Brooks – ebook
Master the Ultimate Neo-Classical Guitar Speed-Picking System
- A definitive study of speed techniques and biomechanics for shred guitar.
- A systematic guide to fast picking and string-change strategies.
- Master the nine principles of speed-picking as they’re dissected, analyzed, and applied.
- Complete technical development through over 90 real-life musical examples and “in the style of” licks.
- 18 original neo-classical studies to build guitar technique and consolidate every essential speed-picking principle.
Do you struggle to overcome the issues affecting your true speed potential? Do you need an authentic method to emulate the picking style of neo-classical guitar masters like Yngwie Malmsteen and Ritchie Blackmore? Do you want to build flawless picking technique on guitar? Do you want to master a system built on innovative solutions to common problems? Are you worried that you may not be reaching your true potential?
Neoclassical Speed Strategies for Guitar is the result of 27 years studying the neo-classical guitar styles of some of the most influential pickers in guitar history. These principles will help you develop perfect guitar technique for any style.
You’ll master picking biomechanics, technique, theory, and hundreds of licks to turn you into a shred guitar monster.
Here’s What You Get:
- A complete guitar picking course that starts from the first principles of movement and works around your own unique body mechanics, illustrated in detail.
- A multi-faceted system used by some of the best guitarists in the world to build incredible, efficient picking technique and devastating speed on guitar
- Inventive exercises that combine shifting scale lines, sequences, single-string phrases and string-changing mechanics.
- Concise, developmental picking drills and studies forming a clear, incremental path to speed-picking mastery.
Bonus One: A definitive section dedicated to neo-classical scale choice, theory, and application.
Bonus Two: 18 musical studies to build speed, fluency and neo-classical vocabulary.
All examples are delivered authentically in downloadable audio.
You won’t just learn to play fast on guitar, you’ll learn to pick perfectly.
This product is not associated with or endorsed by Yngwie Malmsteen.